Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Friday, January 27, 2006

Drinking in After Effects

This is one from my series of ads for the Responsible Serving Of Alcohol commercials.

I've mentioned them before in another post and will only give you more info if requested.

As usual we only had a couple of days to do this.

It was shot by my good friend Alex and animated over a day by me in After Effects.

There's a shot missing I'm embarassed to say.In the flurry to get it done I forgot....

Also - whenever I post one of these things in the blog it makes all my copy double spaced which really gives me the shits.

3 comments:

Oscar Grillo said...

I like very much the close up in scene 4...Nice expressions and beautifully drawn eye.
A bit Chuck Jonesy.

Elliot Cowan said...

Cheers Claude.

You mean the one before he pinches her on the arse?
Thank you very much - that's quite a compliment and I'd be quite prepared to accept it.
Working in a regional area means that there are a lot god-bothering Christian types around, which means it's easy to make a controversial commercial with very little effort.
This commercial raised the ire of some stupid fuckless woman in the community who didn't think it was appropriate that the girl should be having her arse pinched.
It's quite a detailed story that I'll elaborate on another time.

Oscar Grillo said...

Cool and awesome and as good as "intelligent design"

 
Blog Directory - Blogged