Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Elliot on Frederator

Hey all.
The good folks at Channel Frederator were nice enough to include my film Boxhead and Roundhead - On The Run in their newest animation podcast.
Further to that they even asked me a few questions and published the interview.
I managed to sound reasonably intelligent which is a nice change.

You'll find all the Boxhead and Roundhead cartoons here now:
http://www.vimeo.com/channels/boxhead

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great interview Elliot! Good Stuff.

max said...

Hi Elliot, congratulations for the deserved exposure.
Very good interview, interesting questions, interesting answers.
And the new B&R titles you announced sound terrific.

Elliot Cowan said...

Bekkit! - I shall thank you in person tomorrow.

Max - cheers mate. How are you? I imagine we'll all be getting together sometime in the next couple of weeks so I hope you'll be able to join us.

Boris Hiestand said...

they meet Oscar Grillo!!!!
now THAT I can't wait for.

Jeaux Janovsky said...

Thanks elliot! Your film was pretty sweet. It'll be cool to meet up with you at some point! i'll take you up on that beer offer!
Take care and keep tuning in.
Thanks fpr spreading the Fred.
-JX!

Anonymous said...

I just saw your animation from Frederator. Great stuff. The music that accompanied the film went really well.

Thanks

Rox of Spazhouse

 
Blog Directory - Blogged