Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Boxhead & Roundhead - At Sea

I am pleased to report that I've had an offer from a friendly person to furnish me with some music for my little films so that I can send them around the world without fear of being hounded by music copywrite holders just because I'm using their music for my own purposes without permission.
Here is the nearly finished, a few tweaks needed, second adventure of Boxhead and Roundhead, based on the book of the same name.

You'll find all the Boxhead and Roundhead cartoons here now:
http://www.vimeo.com/channels/boxhead

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elliot, I started the day with a big smile.
It's lovely, it's got a lot of energy and the rendering of the elements is gorgeous. That rotating sun is hypnotic. Just great!

Richard Mitchelson said...

hoorah, bloomin lovely...

Anonymous said...

Sweet dude! sweet

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, congrats on getting someone to create the music as well, great work!!!

donnachada said...

Another one and another gem. Hooray. At this rate you'll have a whole series soon and I'll be looking forward to all of them.

Uli Meyer said...

So You! So heartfelt, rugged, charming, pissed, up and down, sleepist and adventurous. I like it very, very much.
More please!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done.

justinpatrickparpan said...

Elliot, these Boxhead and Roundhead shorts are brilliant. I’ve dropped out of the whole blogging world lately so this was the first time I laid eyes on your animation. The timing and rhythm of each is spot on. I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see more.

Happy Holidays man.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, That's great! I am especially fond of the fish.

The music works well too, how is Shane? teehee

Elliot Cowan said...

Everyone!
Thank you all so much.
I've started a third: Boxheand and Roundhead and The Infernal Machine.

Charmaine - Shane says "Euaaarrrhhh".

Patricia said...

Only now had a chance to see it, very, very good! The music is great, the animation is efficient and the poor characters are given a hard time. All the right ingredients. Thanks for showing us your films.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged