Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Student Film

Well I have access to an editing suite but not a computer that'll run my elderly copy of Painter. I fear I shall have to buy a new one. Anyway - here's another clip from my student film. I think it shows that I'm a much better designer than I am an animator. I've also found some old commercials that I'll post over the next few days, including one that I won an award for (amusing story to come).

3 comments:

Rafa Toro said...

Man, the voice,desing and everything else is great!! Why don´t you post it full lenght? I want to see more!

Elliot Cowan said...

Rafa - that is a mighty nice thing to say.
I have posted another clip of it somewhere.
Fact is, some of it I am very fond of, but all of it in one piece is not the greatest.
That's me doing the voice acting btw....

cheers Meansy...

Me said...

i must agree, that is killer

 
Blog Directory - Blogged