Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blogger Seems To Have Recovered



This is usually where I draw.
See that funky, retro style table?
I used it to teethe on when I were a bubby.

Also - although you can't really see it, that image on the wall is the first time I did a "scribble" picture.
At the time I felt compelled to leave a character in there (I'm a cartoonist after all) and it was some time before I took a leap and did one without.

FYI - 500 thousand people on this apple isle.

7 comments:

Oscar Grillo said...

Is that the TV set where you watched "Home and Away"?

Oscar Grillo said...

...WHAT...NO EXTERNAL AERIAL!!!

Elliot Cowan said...

No - no external arial.
I watch very little television.
After 10 years of working at one television station or another you learn to avoid it.
I usually have a DVD or music on.

Uli Meyer said...

Hi everybody! I'm back on the blogging scene and if you want to link me that's where I am. http://umbackagain.blogspot.com
Uli Meyer

Anonymous said...

I love those wood floors, freshly buffed.

I'm embarrased to say I have 200 channels. Although I probably watch 5 of them.

I'm hearing of cyclones in Australia, not in your area though, hope all is well.

limbolo said...

don't panic.....

Anonymous said...

I'm a New Yorker, I don't panic, I just ask a lot of questions.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged