Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Friday, May 06, 2005

The client is number one


This is the triple headed client monster; the beast, the clown and way, way up the back the nice head that you don't meet very often.
I'm not going to go on some endless rant about how much I hate clients, because I don't, I have a handful that I in fact love dealing with, but they really are the thing that wears you down.
In my new job I've got only a small client base - I'm making 2 or three commercials a week.
In my last role I was hammering out, on average, 10 jobs a week, sometimes more.
I was very happy to exit that role (I was asked to exit, it wasn't voluntary) and this new gig, with half the drama and half the aggrevation is suiting me nicely thank you very much.
I would however like to be doing something else... Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

So it would seem.

Beth Spotswood said...

Well, that's no fun. That's no fun at all.

"So it would seem."???

I'd fantasized that we'd have some sort of trans-pacific e-mail banter. Kind of like 84 Charing Cross Road, but involving a Tasmanian artist and a San Franciscan spinster who hangs out with puffs. Mais non...

Elliot Cowan said...

I have emailed you something more substantial smartypantaloons.

Abuliac said...

Wow... that guy on the left looks remarkably like a very nice woman I met the other day at the USCIS office.....

Beth Spotswood said...

No you haven't. Oh, I want my Tasmanian e-mail!

Elliot Cowan said...

Yeah yeah bossy cow, I've resent it.
I had email trouble the other day.

Kalinda said...

Cool Drawing, I like this sketch alot, with the vibrant colors.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged