Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

More sick


Continuing my trend of broken limbs and coughing fits, I spent the last 24 hours with food poisoning.
I'll not go into the finer details.
I will mention however that there's not a lot more that makes you feel more single than when you are trying to clean up one pile of vomit while simultaneously creating a several new ones.
I'm feeling a lot better now though.
Apart from the aforementioned horribleness I had a lovely weekend.
I had some friends over for dinner on Saturday night and made a lovely roast chook.
I made a rub out of almonds, caraway seeds and garlic that was fucking fantastic.
Then I went to a fun nibbles and drinkies on Sunday afternoon with the same folks I'd had over for dinner.
I'm still a bit weary so I don't have a whole lot to say or much energy to think of anything.
I will end up by mentioning the Mythbusters hovercraft competition was fucking brilliant if anyone has seen it. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

Much better now.
I've been drinking Powerade all day and that's helped a great deal.

I didn't cook the chops with chilli or garlic and that's the last I'd care to discuss it.
The thought of the blasted things is making me sick.

Kalinda said...

Sorry to hear you were feeling ill. Hey that rub you made sounds fantastic, might you have a recipe for it?

Elliot Cowan said...

Angi!
Have hardly heard from you in ages.
I'm feeling much, much better thanks for asking!

 
Blog Directory - Blogged