Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

More sick


Continuing my trend of broken limbs and coughing fits, I spent the last 24 hours with food poisoning.
I'll not go into the finer details.
I will mention however that there's not a lot more that makes you feel more single than when you are trying to clean up one pile of vomit while simultaneously creating a several new ones.
I'm feeling a lot better now though.
Apart from the aforementioned horribleness I had a lovely weekend.
I had some friends over for dinner on Saturday night and made a lovely roast chook.
I made a rub out of almonds, caraway seeds and garlic that was fucking fantastic.
Then I went to a fun nibbles and drinkies on Sunday afternoon with the same folks I'd had over for dinner.
I'm still a bit weary so I don't have a whole lot to say or much energy to think of anything.
I will end up by mentioning the Mythbusters hovercraft competition was fucking brilliant if anyone has seen it. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Red Egg said...

Hey Elliot.

Sorry to hear you were feeling like shit over the weekend. I really do hope you're feeling alot better now though??

Usually I find the more (non alcoholic) liquids you drink, the sooner you'll be all the sickness away.

Also, I haven't seen that competiton in particular but I love watching the mythbusters with my dad- also I love American Choppers (Orange County). The dad reminds me of a Walrus.
But seriously that show is wikkid :)

p.s. Someone smart once said to me that with garlic and chili you can cook anything... Hmmmm.... Nowonder your dish turned out to be brilliant in taste :P

Elliot said...

Much better now.
I've been drinking Powerade all day and that's helped a great deal.

I didn't cook the chops with chilli or garlic and that's the last I'd care to discuss it.
The thought of the blasted things is making me sick.

Red Egg said...

*Grins* my bad.

The New Yorker said...

Sorry to hear you were feeling ill. Hey that rub you made sounds fantastic, might you have a recipe for it?

Angi said...

you just always seem to be sick now....im sad your sick there must be something bringing us down j/k

Elliot said...

Angi!
Have hardly heard from you in ages.
I'm feeling much, much better thanks for asking!

 
Blog Directory - Blogged