Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Friday, May 27, 2005

Lazy Slob


One of the things I am finding to be very helpful about this whole blogging business, is that it is encouraging me to create a new image everyday.
The fact is that I draw every single day, but I rarely have a finished piece (if you are prepared to call these quickies finished pieces) done that often.
It's giving me a very nice opportunity to try some new things, let some stuff evolve..you know.
I like the idea of printing this stuff onto t-shirts and perhaps I'll attempt that at some stage.
Postcards.
Posters.
All the stuff I would like to be doing.
Is it basic laziness or fear of failure that stops me from taking these things further.
Laziness I think.
Ugh. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Red Egg said...

But if you're not lazy enough to create these images for your blog then you definately can't be lazy enough to create these postcards and posters you're capable of doing.

Follow nike's slogan "Just DO it!"
Cos you can :)

Elliot said...

I'll give you a fuller answer when I get of the couch to grab another beer....snore....burp....snore.

Red Egg said...

(lmao) that was funny...

Well either funny or I'm just really tired in which case, anything right now would be funny. (lol).

Elliot said...

Oh yes. Make no mistake. It was funny.

Ann said...

Yay for cartoons! I look forward to them :D Have you checked out cafepress.com? Makes the t-shirt/postcard/poster making business very easy. Eh pass the beer there, will ya?

Elliot said...

Hey Ann - thanks for the fantastic link!!! I've already ordered several t-shirts!
Fabbo!

 
Blog Directory - Blogged