Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Real Life Paid Work





There really isn't much of a hint of it through the blog, but I do actually get paid to draw occasionally.
There is an Australian version of James Herriot (kind of) called Dr Harry Cooper.
I illustrated his series of books and these pictures are from the 3rd book, where I had an editor who pretty much let me draw what I pleased - the other books are way too cute and repulsive.
There was one really good drawing about his time in Russia where I had him floating in a bottle of vodka that was rejected though.
These are pretty shitty scans because I can't find the original artwork disks....

1 comment:

Girl said...

The others are cuter? Pure sap then I'm thinking.

I like that squashy faced dog.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged