Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What's Opera Doc


Recently I have had the major displeasure of working with an opera singer.
In brief, he wanted us to make a audition tape for him.
He is very wealthy, extremely vain, a complete control freak and a general nuisance.
I have not enjoyed working with him one single solitary bit.
I'm not inclined to mention his name on here, but it has been very easy to rework his surname into Cockhead, which both I and especially a lovely editor called Damon.
I will be more than thrilled when this job is over.


This has nothing to do with the pest I mentioned above.

7 comments:

MikeS said...

She's lovely, Elliot.

Elliot Cowan said...

thanks pal!

Unknown said...

that opera singer sounds like your standard primadonna. horrible experiences come to mind too.

your angry girl looks quite hot. again, horrible experiences come to mind. :P

Elliot Cowan said...

Cheers Bobby.
Worse part is that I know this guy out of work.
Accepting jobs from people you know is never a good plan.

Girl is fortunately based on a whim, not experience - although it does look fun...

Little Rock said...

Girls can be so funny when they're angry.

Cute panties :)

Uli Meyer said...

Don't you just love it when they're angry? Very cute girlie drawing, Elliot.
The american illustrator you mentioned on my blog is not known to me. Do you know if there are any links somewhere to have a look at his work?

Elliot Cowan said...

Cheers Uli.
I posted some links on your blog, which I'm certain you'll have by now.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged