Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Possibly the World's Biggest Wanker


Here in Australia there is a movie review show called (cryptically) The Movie Show.
This show was presented by a pair called David Stratton and Margaret Pomeranz.
And they are great.
They got cranky with the network their show was broadcast on and took it away to another.
Their old show was repopulated by a cast of no hoping dipshits, the biggest one of all is a fellow called Jaimie Leonarder.
I cannot even begin to describe what a stuck up, affected, pointless wanker this fellow is.
He is a caricature of himself, which his flared nostrils, snotty disposition and round shoulders.
I don't really know his background, although there has been a documentary made about him.
I'm assuming it follows his failed attempts at graduating from charm school.
I was hoping to find an image of him to post with the caricature so folks could make a comparison, but the only pictures of him make him look quite personable and that simply wouldn't do. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Little Rock said...

I have no idea who this person is, but I still like this pic. I can feel the wankerness :)

Little Rock said...

Ouch.

Elliot Cowan said...

I'm not sure I'll comment on that...

 
Blog Directory - Blogged