Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Once Upon A Time


It was rather an exciting thing for me to join the Eurovision Art Challenge and have my work share the same space as some of the wonderful artists whose work I have just come to know (see links down the side of the page).
The theme was "Once Upon A Time" and was won by a fellow who I had not heard of, but certainly voted for, called Matt Cruickshank.
Here are all the entries, Matts is number 14 and it's terrific.
I've had no correspondance with Matt, but I'll add his blog to my links and encourage you to go have a look at his stuff - a mix of digital and traditional illustration. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

JNS - All you need to do is pick up a pencil and start!

Claude - thanks for your thoughts.
The opinions of my peers are important to me.
And you're no slouch with pen and paper yourself pal, make no mistake!

Matthew Cruickshank said...

Thanks for the mention! Welcome to the Art Challenge. I love to see simple beautiful design such as the "Merrily On Thigh" design, well done.

Elliot Cowan said...

Matt!
My pleasure.
I think my Merrily poster would be a great deal more valid if it actually was for a real production, but nonetheless, I enjoyed doing it.
Hope to see you back again sometime.
Cheers.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged