Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Nice!


I have read that the sloth is the slowest beast in the world.
I love them.
I believe they are also one of the dirtiest animals in the world.
They have mould growing in their fur which gives them a green tinge.
They swim quite well.
Today, out of the blue, and old friend called me.
A delightful girl I very much fancied when I was at uni with her.
Very beautiful and a wonderful painter.
So that was all very jolly.
If she happens to visit this blog, here is a poem for her that should hopefully bring back a few memories.
"Gthnigg hath wenddt thankgnthng.
Thrusgnthmn hythememnem.
Acchcccccccchhh gthnyd thynowly.
Heeenn eth thnyninnyth". Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

I have seen it and I don't like it very much.
As it happens sloths don't look at all like Syd in that movie, and even less like giant sloths, which is what Syd is.
I'm glad you enjoyed it though.

Erin Q said...

Sloths look very huggable. But I think their claws might hurt. That's nice that you got a random call...I wish people would randomly call me! Oh wait. I can't hear. Random E-MAIL that's what I meant. Hehe. Hm. Bye!

Elliot Cowan said...

Ann - I believe their claws are very sharp indeed

 
Blog Directory - Blogged