Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Charging Through the Jungle


I had an idiotic arguement with my mother last night.
It's the sort of stupid, stupid arguement I have with her from time to time and it really does rile me.
Very basically, during a conversation about taking a holiday overseas, she mentioned that she would like me to go to the UK to visit her relatives.
Now then.
Apart from the fact that I have no interest whatsoever in visiting the UK, I have even less interest in visiting a bunch of relatives who I have never met, have never heard of, have no connection to and more the point, absolutely no interest in.
I certainly don't wish these people any harm, but I couldn't care less about them.
I'm vaguely pleased that my mother is pleased to introduce her son to people, but for goodness sake.
If I'm going to go on holidays to some distant land, I'm going to go there to drink and eat fancy food and shag attractive foreigners, not sit sipping tea with strangers talking about the state of the weather and how my mother was this, that and the other as a kid. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

I'm sure your wife is an attractive enough foreigner to shag.

Elliot Cowan said...

I don't intend to meet the love of my life.
I avoid relationships at all costs.

Elliot Cowan said...

I do not have a good track record regarding such matters and my life is a great deal easier to live if I don't bother with that aspect of everyday life.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged