Sunday, April 18, 2010
Friday, April 09, 2010
1) “The Buddah” for Dave Grubin Productions, PBS and Asterisk Animation.
Roles: animation, compositing.
2) “Batter Up” for Electric Company and David Levy Animation.
Roles: design, animation, editor.
3) “Fish” for Charter Communications and Curious Pictures.
Roles: animation, background design.
4) “Little Pim” for Little Pim co and Asterisk Animation.
5) “The Stressful Adventures of Boxhead & Roundhead” award winning short film series.
Roles: director, animator, story artist, editor.
6) Self promotional material.
Roles: everything except music.
7) “Real Sex Prank Calls With Gil Ozari” for New Wave Entertainment.
Roles: story artist, designer, animator.
8) “Spark Something” for Switch FX.
Roles: designer, animator.
9) “The Blue Man” for director Neil Ross.
Roles: animator, story artist.
at 1:15 AM
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
The Buddah documentary I worked on plays tonight on PBS at 8pm.
Instead of explaining the whole lot, you can visit here instead: http://asteriskpix.blogspot.com/2010/04/buddha-premiere.html
at 2:17 PM
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Folks have heard me rattling on about a feature length version of my Boxhead and Roundhead films.
We're working on it, really!
My pal, the inhumanly talented (and sometimes inhumanely talented) Neil Ross did a bunch of incredible stuff but you don't get to see that yet.
Here's some of my tat in the meantime.
at 8:33 PM